The Culcheth Arms Networking Club meets every second Monday of the month, inside The Culcheth Arms, 1 Church Lane, WA3 5DL. We meet at 2pm and can last approximately 2 hours and includes snacks and refreshments. The Cost per attendee is £10 per month, this is a pay as you go scheme and no membership fee is required.
In order for us to calculate the right amount of food and refreshments, we operate on a strictly pre-booking operation only. To book on the meeting please contact us using the details below. Once you have booked onto the appropriate meeting payment will be arranged.
Pre-bookings will be available for the following month at the current meeting to those that attend, or those that cannot make it to the first meeting but would love to join.
We pride our networking to be a little different with hosting the meeting in #NotJustAPub but a business meeting space, a great venue for parties, an amazing place to eat and drink and so much more.
The format for our networking meeting is:
- Welcome to our networking club and letting you know a little bit more about it.
- Introductions from around the table, these last about 1 minute each.
- Spotlight, this is where i will be choosing 1 attendee to highlight something they have found beneficial to use within their business
- You Ideal Referral
- Lunch Break
- Questions, this is where you can ask the group for advice or help on a question that you may be struggling yourself to find a solution for.
- 1 to 1's, this part is a free session where you can talk to those in the room that may benefit you and your business.
As soon as the 1 to 1's are over you are more than welcome to go back to work, or use the room which will be allocated to yourselves until 7pm for you to carry on working from within The Culcheth Arms, set up meetings or generally sit back and relax before sitting in the traffic on your journey home.
So if you think you are interested, or you know someone that would be, spread the word and let them know. We have very limited places for each meeting so please don't leave it too late and book early.